When will I receive my pre-order?
- We do our best to keep the pre-order dates as accurate as possible for each item, this information is supplied by our suppliers
- If the date changes, we update the release date information on the product page as soon as we are made aware of the change
- Please note these dates are Estimated Time of Arrival (ETAs) are provided as an estimate as further delays can occur from time to time due to circumstances beyond Gametraders Rouse Hills control including (but not limited to), publisher shipping delays, supplier shortages or publisher manufacturing issues.
- If you have selected “store pick-up” you will be notified as we have received the item.
- If you have selected Delivery, we will send your item the next business day after we have received your item
Certain items have “strict release dates” (Mostly Trading card games, and some board games)
- If your pre-order has a strict release date and you have selected “store pick-up” you will be notified as soon as we open for business on the release date.
- If your pre-order has a strict release date and you have selected “Delivery” we will do our best to have it sent the day before, so you have a fair chance of receiving it on the release date.
What if my order contains in stock items and pre-order items?
- If you have selected “store pick-up” you will be notified as each item arrives, it is then up to yourself if you would like to pick each item up as they arrive or wait until all items in your order have arrived before picking up from the store.
- If you have selected “Delivery” we will wait until all items have arrived before sending your delivery in one package. If you want items sent separately you will need to contact us to organise multiple deliveries but keep in mind this will incur extra delivery charges.